We are actively seeking members and officers.
We believe our library is the center of our community. Help us make it better by calling 303-646-3792 x11. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are the Friends of the Elizabeth Library?
- All the friends are volunteers.
- People who donate their time to make the library a better place.
- A group of citizens in the Elizabeth community who all share the idea that the library is able to provide the programs and resources that the community needs.
- People who care about the Elizabeth Library and want it to flourish.
- There are no mandatory time commitments required.
NEW! The Spring Tea and Silent Auction is June 17, 2017. Come in to the library and purchase your ticket. $12
The Friends of the Elizabeth Library raise funds through book sales and donations. Funds go toward improving the facilities and services of the Elizabeth Library. We also work with the Pines & Plains Libraries Foundation to benefit District initiatives.
No annual book sale is planned for 2017. The 1st Annual Spring Tea Fundraiser is slated for June 17, 2017.
The Friends have provided landscaping materials for upgrades outside the library, gaming console and chairs for the teen area, literacy items for the children’s area, and many interesting, engaging, and educational programs.