To enhance the library district by raising, managing and allocating funds to expand and improve the facilities, programs and services of our libraries.
To promote and advocate the use and enjoyment of the libraries in Elbert County and their programs and services.
Colorado Gives Day and Enterprise Donor Appreciation
A thousand THANK YOUS to our Colorado Gives Day Donors. We are honored to serve such supportive communities and members. We appreciate these advocates and their pledges:
Susan St. Vincent
Rick & Patricia Brown
Jim and Jill Duvall
We had more donors, but they wished to remain anonymous in publications. Didn’t get in your donation yet? You can still donate online using the link below:
Donor Levels – Pledge, be recognized, and receive perks for becoming a funding advocate:
Explorer $150 to $499
Pathfinder $500 to $999
Trailblazer $100 to $1499
Western Settler $1500 or greater
Contact Tim Miller at 303-358-8820 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Donate funds to help our libraries by…
- Sending a check to the P&PL District Office.
- Clicking here or on the “Donate” Button at the top of the page.
- Bequesting through your living will or trust.
- Giving through a charitable trust or gift annuity.
- Creating or funding an endowment.
- Gifting stock, real estate, life insurance, securities, or mutual funds.
- Participating in our annual fundraisers.
Donors who contribute significant amounts to construction costs may receive naming rights.
Contribute time to our efforts by…
- Becoming a member of the foundation.
- Volunteering to plan or staff fundraisers.
- Joining our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
Friends of the Friends
The Pines & Plains Libraries Foundation supports each library’s Friends group, and vice versa.
Board Agendas, Minutes, and Financial Statements (Coming soon…)